Nutritious, easily digested, wheat-based infant cereal with milk powder and mixed fruits. For infants from 8 months of age and is NOT suitable for use as a breast milk substitute.
Introduce more texture into your baby’s diet with this wheat-based, infant cereal with milk powder and mixed fruits. CERELAC Mixed Fruits and Wheat contains a delicious blend of orange, pineapple, apple, pear and banana and includes essential nutrients to help with your baby’s growth and development. CERELAC Mixed Fruits and Wheat is available in a 400g and a 1kg tin.
The GOODNESS of CERELAC
Some of the features that contribute to the goodness of our CERELAC are:
- Infant cereal is the ideal foundation to a varied and balanced diet.
- CERELAC contains Iron, which contributes to normal cognitive development.
- CERELAC contains Calcium and Vitamin D, to help with normal growth of our little consumer's bones.
- CERELAC is Halal and suitable for Vegetarians.
- We don't use sucrose in most of our CERELAC products.
- Once prepared, CERELAC doesn't thicken andkeeps its consistency.
Cereals 47.4% (Hydrolysed wheat flour, Wheat flour), Skimmed milk powder 24%, Dried fruits 16.3% (Banana, Orange, Pineapple, Apple, Pear, Cornstarch, Maltodextrin, Emulsifier: Sunflower lecithin), Vegetable oils (Palm, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower), Maltodextrin, Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Ferric pyrophosphate, Zinc sulphate, Potassium iodide), Vitamins (C, Niacin, E, B1, Calcium pantothenate, A, B6, K, Folic acid, Biotin, D), Flavouring (Vanillin), Culture (Bifidobacterium lactis).
|Age Range||6 - 12 months, 1 - 3 years|