Nutritious, easily digested, wheat-based infant cereal with milk powder. For infants from 6 months of age and is NOT suitable for use as a breast milk substitute.
Once CERELAC Rice has been tolerated, introduce CERELAC Wheat, which is a wheat-based infant cereal that contains milk powder and essential nutrients to help with your baby’s growth and development. CERELAC Wheat is available in a 400g and a 1kg tin.
The GOODNESS of CERELAC
Some of the features that contribute to the goodness of our CERELAC are:
- Infant cereal is the ideal foundation to a varied and balanced diet.
- CERELAC contains Iron, which contributes to normal cognitive development.
- CERELAC contains Calcium and Vitamin D, to help with normal growth of our little consumer's bones.
- CERELAC is Halal and suitable for Vegetarians.
- We don't use sucrose in most of our CERELAC products.
- Once prepared, CERELAC doesn't thicken andkeeps its consistency
Cereals 53.4% (Hydrolysed wheat flour, wheat flour), Skimmed milk powder 26.1%, Vegetable oils (Palm, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower), Caramel (Sucrose, Water), Maltodextrin, Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Ferrous fumarate, Zinc sulphate, Potassium iodide), Vitamins (C, Niacin, E, B1, Calcium pantothenate, A, B6, K, Folic acid, Biotin, D), Flavouring (Vanillin), Culture (Bifidobacterium lactis).
|Age Range||6 - 12 months, 1 - 3 years|